Friday, August 5, 2022

Al-Khemia Poetica: A Women's Arts and Writing Journal is Now Registered With the Library of Congress

 


© 2022 marie c lecrivain


Today, I'm EXCITED to announce that Al-Khemia Poetica: A Women's Art and Writing Journal is now listed as an official periodical with the Library of Congress.

 Al-Khemia Poetica has been intermittently publishing quality work since 2011. But the pandemic, and women's issues, (for all who identify as female), or lack of basic respect for them, have inspired me to take Al-Khemia in a focused direction that I believe is necessary, now, more than ever.  

  My thanks to all who have, and will continue, to extend the privilege of sharing their work with the world. As you can tell, my cat Prince Jules, First of His Name, is so thrilled when I shared the news... internally, of course. :) And don't forget to send us your best work. We eagerly await what will be coming to our inbox.

Gratefully,

Marie C Lecrivain





No comments:

Post a Comment