Friday, July 8, 2022

Friday, July 8, 2022: Three Works of Art by Irina Tall

                                                              © 2022 Irina Tall


 

© 2022 Irina Tall




                                                                © 2022 Irina Tall



     "Drawing began to interest me from an early age, the first subjects for me were Fantastic birds and animals. By my first education I am an art critic (State Academy of Slavic Cultures), by my second I am a graphic designer (MGTA).
     The main techniques that I use are watercolor, ink, gouache, acrylic. I love experimenting and mixing different materials. I draw a lot on environmental topics. The first big series that I drew is the "Red Book" dedicated to rare and endangered species of animals and birds.
     I do illustrations, invent various creatures and stories for them, draw nature and portraits. I like to do the whole line drawings, forming the composition first in my head. I am inspired by baroque music and black and white films. Recently, I have been leaning more and more towards symbolism."


My other works can be viewed at the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment